Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Deering Bay Yacht and Country Club in Coral Gables, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of seasonal part-time Beverage Cart Attendant. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Beverage Cart Attendant:
• Confirms beverage cart is fully operational before starting rounds on the course.
• Stocks and cleans beverage cart throughout the day.
• Maintains and exhibits knowledge of proper golf course etiquette.
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of applicable state liquor laws and standard operating procedures provided by the management.
• Ensures guests are attended to in a prompt, efficient and personalized manner.
• Serves food and beverage items to guests while on the course.
• Responds to customer questions regarding the general information of facility.
• Reviews schedules for changes, calendar of events and club activities on a daily basis.
• Accountable for all checks and cash transactions that may, at times, may be high volume.
• Utilizes Point of Sales system (POS) and creates daily sales reports.
• Communicates guest concerns or comments immediately to the Director of Food and Beverage and Chef.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Beverage Cart Attendant:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Must be at least 19 years of age or older to meet state age requirements to serve alcohol.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
Experience preferred but not required.
Sign up and search through 9,657 curated jobs in the Sports Edition: