Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Req ID: 49167
Areas of Interest: Consumer Banking, Branch
Recruiter:Pamela B Dove
Hiring Manager:Scott D Bishop
At Company (Company), our employees are our most important asset and our growth over the years wouldn’t have been possible without our dedicated and talented work force. We know everyone has specific career goals. It’s what motivates us each day and why we’re invested in working with you. .
The Banking Center Manager is responsible for leading employees to ensure the banking center achieves key production/performance goals. Objectives are accomplished through multiple sales/leadership activities. Develops and coaches employees to achieve defined sales and client experience objectives. The level assigned to each banking center reflects its size, profitability, contribution and operational complexity.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plans and executes the banking centers’ sales activities to achieve goals set in consumer and small business products and services sales; allocates appropriate activity expectations and production goals; conducts sales meetings, makes business calls, leads teleconsulting efforts, conducts team huddles, conducts product knowledge clinics; ensures plans achieve proper financial growth objectives; Opens accounts and processes loan applications. Fosters an environment of consultative and ethical sales practices, ensure the Needs Assessment requirement process is executed by team members.
2. Ensures staff activities, processes and behaviors are aligned to deliver an exemplary experience; leads the efforts to recover from customer service breaks and escalates issues to leadership when appropriate; reviews Client Experience results and enacts plans to improve.
3. Exercise usual authority of a manager including on-boarding, performance appraisals, salary recommendations, coaching and corrective action. Communicate directives from upper management and translates into action items. Ensures compliance to regulations, policies and procedures. Fosters a work environment that creates engaged employees. Active in the recruiting, hiring, on boarding, training, coaching and development of staff; Directly coaches and develops the Assistant Banking Center Manager; Works with the Assistant Banking Center Manager to coach and develop the Relationship Bankers and Tellers; Leads employees to achieve or exceed stated business objectives.
4. Develops and maintains partnerships with representatives of other Bank lines of business; ensure clients are introduced to the appropriate partner to have their financial needs met. Position banking center team members to effectively sell the total Bank.
5. Ensures the banking centers are in compliance with established operating policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Advanced knowledge of consumer financial products and services. Full technical knowledge of core branch banking products and working knowledge of non-core products.
Advanced knowledge and understanding of applicable consumer laws and government regulations.
Advanced knowledge of sales management techniques and concepts.
Excellent client service, relationship building and business development skills.
Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving abilities.
Proven ability to coach employees for improved performance.
Ability to make quality management decisions.
Ability to motivate others and demonstrate good team building skills.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field and 3 – 5 years experience in a management/supervisory capacity in a financial institution, or equivalent experience of 5 – 7 years.
Company is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
Company is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
Company and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to Company and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of Company. Company and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. Company and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. Company and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with Company and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the Company Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and Company.
Please contact ___@___(apply_to_show_email) with any questions.
Sign up and search through 104,003 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: