Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Accertify Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Company, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fraud. Our growth has created an immediate opportunity for a new position as an Associate Technical Writer.
The Associate Technical Writer is a new position where this individual will be responsible for performing research analysis, information design, and technical writing for Accertify’s products and processes. This individual will also work closely with the Product Managers, Implementation Specialists, Software Developers, Support Analysts and other team members to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all related documentation. The Associate Technical Writer will produce and maintain documentation for several audiences including Accertify staff and customers. Examples of the documents expected are: Quick References, User Guides, Operating Guides, Onscreen Help, and other training materials as needed.
1. Become familiar with Accertify’s products to the point that you are comfortable communicating changes to those impacted.
2. Write and maintain product procedures for different audiences including end users, internal implementation, and support personnel. This includes preparing documentation ready for publication from scratch.
3. Interview SMEs to learn the intricacies of our Platform and incorporate their feedback through the review process.
4. Become familiar with single-sourcing methodologies and authoring tools including Madcap Flare, WalkMe, and Mindtouch.
5. Participate in meetings regarding software development, testing, and documentation deliverables.
6. Test documentation to ensure it meets our users’ needs.
1. Bachelors Degree in English, Communications, Journalism or Computer Science Preferred
2. Professional technical writing experience is a plus but not required
3. Strong written and oral communication skills; solid interpersonal skills a must.
4. Excellent organizational skills, including diplomacy and patience.
5. Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
6. Must be able to work independently on a day-to-day basis.
7. Interest in authoring software tools such as MadCap Flare, WalkMe, Mindtouch, Adobe Captivate, TechSmith Camtasia.
Employment eligibility to work with Company in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2020, 6:35:17 AM
Sign up and search through 69,014 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: