Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
The Cloud Services Administrator is responsible for managing IT infrastructure, systems, applications, operational procedures, security compliance to meet predefined uptime requirements for our internally hosted development systems. Responsibilities include timely issue resolution for internal resource interruption, maintenance of operating system and application through patches or upgrades, and reporting of all issues to management and key stakeholders. In addition, the Associate Systems Administrator will work on production cloud systems to support the Cloud Services team.
Candidate must have strong communication and technical skills as well as the ability to work well in a team environment. The ability to handle aggressive timelines and focus under pressure is a must.
Server Room Management
◦ Manage VMs in a VMWare cluster to meet predefined uptime/recovery metrics
◦ Manage proactive software maintenance schedule for VMWare hosts and virtual machines
◦ Manage hardware lifecycle to adhere to predefined requirements for server warranty status/hardware health
◦ Monitor and maintain server room health
System Monitoring and Maintenance
◦ Manage system availability to performance standards
◦ Monitor system health and performance
◦ Manage proactive maintenance schedule
◦ Maintain applications and databases
Security and Compliance
◦ Help maintain and enforce Information Security Policy
◦ Support PCI Level 1 compliance
Cloud Services Support
◦ Act as escalation path for hosted/SaaS/cloud issues affecting end users.
◦ Provision new tenants/clients in cloud applications
◦ Administration of cloud systems, including changes, user administration, and security compliance
Microsoft Windows Server administration and operations experience
VMWare administration and operations experience
Bachelor’s Degree or 1-3 years of related work experience
Familiar with Internet Information Service, Active Directory (ADFS a plus), and other core Windows services
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Self-motivated with attention to detail
Desire to continuously learn
Strong problem solving skills with focus on risk management and planning
Computer Science degree
Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or similar certification
Microsoft SQL Server database experience, 1-2 years
Microsoft Azure experience and/or certification
Experience with PowerShell scripting
Experience with continuous integration or continuous delivery
Financial services operational support
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Company is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Sign up and search through 26,091 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: