Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Blue 449 (Company website), is one of the six brands of Publicis Media. Its open source philosophy means operating at the intersection of media, ideas, data and technology to deliver inventive, collective progress for their clients. Its Blue Collective, like-minded individuals and organizations from across the globe, provide additional expertise and inspiration as do the global practices of Publicis Media. Blue 449 operates in 14 markets, 22 offices and will expand further during 2019. It employs over 1200 employees. We are one agency, many territories, no boundaries.
Planning teams develop strong relationships with the client to create and present recommendations about when and where advertising dollars should be spent. As the Associate you will:
• Assist the Senior Media Associate in plan development. You will assist with gathering and analyzing market data to determine the client’s advertising placement needs.
• Assist the Senior Media Associate with plan stewardship and management. You will assist with monitoring and meeting deadlines and ensuring accuracy of plan implementation.
• Manage budgets, submit purchase authorizations, and resolve billing discrepancies.
• Run and analyze various reports using media systems and Microsoft Excel.
• You’ll work in one or more of the following media spaces: digital, mobile, print, broadcast (radio or TV), or out of home media (bus shelters, billboards, just to name a few).
• You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communications preferred but not required.
• You thrive on a team, can meet tight deadlines, and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• You are comfortable using Microsoft Excel and Power Point. You’ll use spreadsheets to perform math calculations and percentages to create understand data and create results.
• You want to work in a world of creativity. You have a basic understanding of consumer behavior and you want to spend your days influencing the way brands and consumers interact.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sign up and search through 10,742 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: