Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Company Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its Company and Chase brands. Information about Company Chase & Co. is available at Company website
Learning & Talent Solutions
CIB Banking & Wholesale Payments Training – Associate role
The CIB Banking & Wholesale Payments Training Team provides best-in-class training to support business priorities and to develop or retain top talent in the industry. Our global and regional training programs are distinguished by extensive business engagement with CIB professionals who are actively involved in training design, instruction or facilitation.
This New Jersey based Associate, reporting to the Head of Banking & Wholesale Payments Training, will be responsible for the delivery of key initiatives with special focus on NA Investment & Corporate Banking Training and Professional Skills Training initiatives.
Through strong partnership with the Business, HR colleagues and L&D partners globally - this person will be involved in every stage of the training cycle including needs assessment, design and delivery.
They will serve as a training advisor and coach for the business by staying current on Training best practices, Investment & Corporate Banking business priorities and evolving client solutions.
· Relationship Management – establish strong relationships and ongoing dialogue with internal business clients as well as colleagues in Business Management, Learning and Development and the broader Human Resources organization.
· Needs assessment – identification of training needs in partnership with the HR Business Partners, Development, Training colleagues and all key Business Stakeholders.
· Program design – partner with subject matter experts and/or vendors to design training solutions that may involve in person classroom, virtual or online delivery. Update course content to ensure it meets evolving business strategies and priorities.
· Program management & facilitation – oversee the successful delivery of global or regional training programs from inception to execution, including the facilitation of virtual or in person classroom sessions.
· Data Analytics and/or Course Evaluation and Reporting – perform excel based data analytics on behalf of the broader Banking & Wholesale Payments Training team; extract meaning from data using data visualization to aide comprehension and decision making; analyse feedback on individual courses using relevant metrics to evaluate training participation and effectiveness.
· Vendor relationship management – work with vendors to ensure successful program delivery and to continually enhance content.
· Oversee program budgets & marketing initiatives- these and other ad-hoc duties in support of Learning & Development activities
· Minimum of 3 years training and development or relevant business experience in financial services or complex business environment.
· Experience in designing and delivering virtual or in person classroom training programs - preferable but not required
· Ability to interact and build strong relationships with all level of employees globally
· Advanced knowledge of Excel & ability to use data to make recommendations
· Team player with ability to work collaboratively and on virtual teams
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong project management and organizational skills; ability to advance multiple projects concurrently and deliver excellent results under tight time constraints
· Innovative, problem solving mind set; willingness to "own" projects and creatively find solutions
· Excellent judgment and decision making skills
· Proficiency with Word and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of virtual conference conferencing tools such as Adobe Connect and/or Webex - desirable but not required.
Sign up and search through 117,051 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: