Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
What You’ll Do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on creating an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. Of course; the assistant manager interacts with customers on a regular basis providing fashion advice and helping customers grow their wardrobe.
What you’ll get in return:
• A flexible work schedule
• Working with others who love fashion and have fun
• Industry leading training programs
• Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
• Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
• A 40% discount..........yes 40
• Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
All replies confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Assistant Manager candidates must have
• 1 year of customer service experience and supervisory experience preferred
• Ability to foster a team environment and create a positive working environment
• Experience in training and directing others
• Ability to take initiative in making decisions
• Demonstrated ability to achieve goals
• Computer proficiency
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
Sign up and search through 22,325 curated jobs in the Fashion Edition: