◦ Interviews associates suspected of theft or fraud in accordance with company policies and properly documents all stages
◦ Reviews and ensures all AP documentation is complete, accurate and is maintained to the policies of the company
◦ Communicates MI photo alerts to associates and partners with other locations/retailers to identify ORC groups and patterns
◦ Takes direction from District Asset Protection Manager and/or Market Investigator to gather evidence on ORC and external fraud
◦ Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) shrinkage, product and service sales, customer service, productivity and attendance
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
Work Experience – 3-5 years relevant experience, ideally in a big-box retailer or in multi-unit specialty retail
Education – Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Drives Performance - Holds self and others accountable to a higher standard to achieve results; provides feedback, visibility and recognition to the team.
Develops Talent – Builds a diverse and high performing team; provides feedback and stretch assignments to foster growth; empowers the team to make critical decisions; rewards and recognizes efforts and frequently discusses future opportunities and development plans.
Practices Candor – An approachable and unguarded leader that shares honest and constructive feedback with team; sincere with communication.
Organization/Time Management - Plans and structures work; prioritizes tasks based on impact to sales, profit or customer experience; executes tasks in an efficient manner.
At Company, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at Company means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Sign up and search through 193,301 curated jobs in the Retail Edition: