Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Company (NYSE:Company) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, Company helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. Company people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill Company’s mission and deliver for our customers. Company website
Company offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Assemble, inspect, and perform appropriate tests on mechanical and electrical assemblies and subsystems from written or verbal instructions. Perform fitting, aligning and secondary machining where necessary.
Perform specified inspection and test functions and evaluate/repair assemblies as required to meet quality/performance requirements.
Per written or verbal instructions, disassemble, repair, upgrade, and retest finished goods returned from the manufacturing floor or stock.
Perform work of a miscellaneous nature whenever it is conducive to efficient operation and/or maintaining production.
1. Have demonstrated ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings and understand verbal and written instruction.
2. Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using decimals and fractions
3. Have demonstrated ability to use standard mechanical measuring devices such as scales, calipers, combination square, height gauges, micrometers, etc.
4. Have demonstrated ability to make complex assemblies from instructions, drawings and schematics utilizing solder equipment, standard and special tools, and small power equipment.
5. Have demonstrated working knowledge of AC/DC theory at the level of application necessary to set-up and operate electrical/electronic instrumentation as might be acquired through basic electrical/electronic courses.
6. Have passed color perception test and depth perception test administered by the Company Healthcare Medical Center
7. Able to discriminate visually to perform various checks*
8. Able to discriminate auditorially to perform noise checks*
9. Bending motions from waist required*
10. Able to handle/lift various parts/assemblies*
11. Repetitive hand and wrist motion required*
12. Extended period of standing/sitting*
* The above listed physical elements are generic to the overall job classification and may vary by individual job assignments.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Sign up and search through 4,777 curated jobs in the Energy Edition: