Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Lead, manage, train, develop and mentor a team of Account Executives to meet/exceed all growth goals. Develop and execute sales, market and supply chain strategies to maximize profitable growth opportunities. Maintain regular communications with the VP-Sales and Area VP Operations to ensure growth opportunities are in line with company goals. Collaborate with the corporate team for growth within their region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversee all aspects of staffing for outside sales including recruiting, selection, hiring and placement.
2. Utilize performance management process to improve employee performance through coaching and feedback, addressing developmental needs and career development.
3. Review analysis of sales activities, costs and forecasts data to determine progress towards area and company revenue and profit goals and objectives during joint sales calls with Account Executives. Ensure all brands are promoted and sold in each territory.
4. Manage the churn of profitable accounts within the region. Analyze root causes, develop and execute plans to overcome by working with other sales channels and departments as needed.
5. Execute yield management and pricing strategies to assure profitable business growth
6. Initiate conflict resolution with internal customers between performance and customer requirements.
7. Advise, direct and ensure sales force compliance with company policies, procedures, sales programs and initiatives.
8. Review analysis of sales activities for maximum effectiveness of sales execution. Collaborate with senior sales management to grow talent while increasing skills and capabilities.
9. Develop and maintain knowledge of services, pricing programs and sales tools.
10. Match training curriculum to Account Executive readiness level. Participate in joint calls when needed.
11. Identify and match customer opportunities that match Company’s service portfolio capabilities.
12. Provide coaching and training to support the growth of Specialized Service products within the region across all brands.
13. Area Director Sales will own the Special Service growth goals for the region.
1. Building Organizational Talent - Establishing systems and processes to attract, develop, engage, and retain talented individuals; creating a work environment where people can realize their full potential, thus allowing the organization to meet current and future business challenges.
2. Creating a Culture of Trust - Fostering a work environment that encourages people to act with integrity and treat each other and their ideas with respect; creating and protecting a high-trust environment by setting an example, advocating for others in the face of challenges, removing barriers to trust, and rewarding others for demonstrating behaviors that cultivate trust.
3. Driving Execution - Translating strategic priorities into operational reality; aligning communication, accountabilities, resource capabilities, internal processes, and ongoing measurement systems to ensure that strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
4. Establishing Strategic Direction - Establishing and committing to a long-term business direction based on an analysis of systemic information and consideration of resources, market drivers, organizational values, and emerging economic, technological, and regulatory conditions.
5. Influencing - Using effective involvement and persuasion strategies to gain acceptance of ideas and commitment to actions that support specific work outcomes.
6. Leading Change - Driving organizational and cultural changes needed to achieve strategic objectives; catalyzing new approaches to improve results by transforming organizational culture, systems, or products/services; helping others overcome resistance to change.
7. Resolving Conflict - Helping others deal effectively with an antagonistic situation to minimize damage to the relationships and promote shared goals; using appropriate interpersonal methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people and facilitate agreement.
1. Bachelor’s degree or proven work experience.
2. Minimum seven (7) years direct sales experience.
3. Demonstrated leadership skills.
4. Excellent communication leadership skills.
5. Travel required.
1. Experience in transportation industry
2. Minimum three (3) years sales and management experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment indoors. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The position requires the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of supplies and materials is required.
Company Worldwide, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Sign up and search through 79,377 curated jobs in the Diverse Edition: