Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
This person will be part of a team supporting the anti-spam and anti-abuse initiatives on various Company service platforms. The responsibilities for this position include a full range of analysis activities required to combat phishing, email spam and viruses, malware, and abuse of the Company terms of service. The position will require working with security and messaging vendors, developing new policies, and performing operational activities including monitoring, reporting and analytics.
• Focus on data analytics and subsequent policy change proposals to find and address messaging and attack trends while ensuring deliverability standards are met or exceeded.
• Work with cross-functional team to support commercial and residential anti-abuse/anti-spam platforms, including off-hours support when necessary.
• Providing review and input to business requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver the items listed in the major duties section, as well as an ability to multi-task between several projects, and ability to adapt to change.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Internet protocols and standards, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, SSL and HTTP.
• Demonstrated understanding of security, including email and/or web threats and knowledge of common anti-abuse strategies and methodologies.
• Experience with Splunk, mySQL, and other analytic tools is desirable.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizations and with large groups.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimum direction.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries.
• Must be a flexible, resourceful, team player that is able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Creative thinking, critical analysis, and problem solving skills are essential.
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Sign up and search through 26,479 curated jobs in the Entertainment & Media Edition: