Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Under general supervision, uses knowledge and skills obtained through experience and training to assist in the development, and implementation of HR practices, procedures, and solutions for the business units being supported. Build relationships with business unit leaders and HR team. Takes part in recommending new approaches, policies, processes, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works with the HR Partner Team to administer various human resources plans and procedures.
· Assists HR Partner Team in servicing client groups in the areas of Employee Relations, Compensation Administration, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and TD&L.
· Partners with COE’s to deliver Human Resource solutions required by the business.
· Provides input and support for the preparation and maintaining of employee policies and procedures
· Participates in developing department goals, objectives, processes, and systems.
· Refines knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
· Identifies areas for continuous improvement of HR services and processes and assist the team with the development and implementation thereof
· Assists the partner team with specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and participates in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
· Maintains current knowledge of legal requirements as well as state and federal regulations which impact human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
· Partners with the business and Talent Acquisition to conduct recruitment efforts for business related openings including client related programs such as AMP
· Creates reports utilizing HR metrics and conducts analytics on human capital data for trend identification.
· Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compile reports from database as needed.
· Participates in all department staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
· Ensures all employee matters are handled with consistency and fairness without discrimination.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Company’s working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
· Principles, practices and procedures of human resources administration associated with employment; compensation and classification; and employee development.
· Broad knowledge of all functions that reside under the HR umbrella.
· Legal requirements and federal and state regulations related to employment.
· Facilitation and presentation methods and techniques.
· Statistical methods and concepts and other analytical tools used in human resource processes.
· Interviewing and candidate evaluation processes.
· Delivering clear and effective presentations.
· Analysis of a myriad of HR data and ability to draw conclusions based on the data.
· Interpret and apply state and federal statutes and applicable rules and regulations to moderately complex human resource issues and problems.
· Provide appropriate recommendations for resolution of simple/moderately complex employment and employee relations issues.
· Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
· Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and writing, with all organizational levels.
· Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
· Keep all appropriate parties up-to-date on decisions, changes, and other relevant information.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years progressively responsible human resources experience.
· Minimum five (5) years progressively responsible human resources experience.
· None required.
Sign up and search through 65,680 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: