Working as Full-Time Accounts Receivable Support, you will enjoy the opportunity to participate in a Company-paced work environment focusing on a variety of accounts receivable duties for Company's world-wide locations.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
◦ Applying customer payments and analyzing exceptions
◦ Processing maintenance transactions on customer accounts
◦ Reviewing and approving tax exemption certificates
◦ Reconciling weekly cash proofs
◦ Conducting customer service via telephone and/or e-mail correspondence
◦ Performing other administrative tasks as needed
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
The following skills and qualifications are required for this position:
◦ Excellent written and oral communication skills
◦ Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
◦ Demonstrate strong organization, planning and prioritizing abilities
◦ Exhibit strong problem solving, deductive reasoning and decision making skills
◦ Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a Company paced environment
◦ Ability to work independently and in a team environment
◦ Demonstrate our core values of ambition, innovation, integrity and teamwork
◦ Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico and Guam ONLY)
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
◦ Prior accounting experience
◦ PeopleSoft knowledge
Since 1967 Company has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single branch to approximately 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Company.
Company offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees. This package includes Health, Life, Long Term Disability, and Dental Insurance, in addition to, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and 401(k) with a profit sharing contribution.
Sign up and search through 58,011 curated jobs in the Industrials Edition: