Job Details – this job has expired, please see similar jobs below
Department Description: The Company & Associates (RJA) Private Client Group supports our employee channel of financial advisors and by extension, our clients. The RJA team includes branch support associates such as Client Service Associates, Branch Managers and Investment Portfolio staff. The RJA group also includes corporate support functions to help ensure our advisors have the tools they need to succeed. These groups support business development, advisor education and provide compliance and administrative guidance.
The PCG Education & Practice Management Department is focused on providing the firm with best in class tools and resources to manage practice effectively and accelerate business growth while ensuring associates have the flexibility and support to grow their business the way they want. The team of dedicated professionals will work with associates to ensure that they can easily find the tools needed and provide associates with the right resources to ensure that they can follow through. The department’s goal is to be seen by associates as a partner and a source of real business advantage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Organizing spreadsheets in a way that is digestable and easily understood.
· Formulates and present repositories of data for the department.
· Maintains records of information from past and future events and conferences.
· Coaching new hire on-boarding compiling.
· May have limited interaction with clients.
· Assist in revising segmentation tool.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Fundamental concepts of financial markets and products.
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, and writing skills.
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and effective under pressure.
· Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills sufficient to recognize and detect errors and offer resolution.
· Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to all level of associates and clients.
· Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce documents such as reports, graphics, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
· Multi-task and work on a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Create professional presentations.
· Efficiently manage time and resources in order to overcome quantitative and analytical challenges.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
· Work under stress restricted by time deadlines and work volume fluctuations.
· Prepare and deliver clear, effective and professional presentations.
· Communicate both orally and in writing, with all levels of the organization and external clients.
· Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
· Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or Master’s Degree at an accredited university in Finance, Business, Marketing, Technology, or related field.
· Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
· None Required.
Sign up and search through 61,526 curated jobs in the Finance & Investment Edition: